BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
This ten day program has been designed around a working project. The project is broken down into 4 parts that are sequenced logically through the course. Each workshop is a check-in point for Project progress.
- Part 1: Project initiation (commenced Day 2)
- Part 2: Project planning (Day 3, 4 and 5)
- Part 3: Project execution and monitoring (Day 6 and 7)
- Part 4: Project closure (Day 8 and 9)
- Final presentation (Following Day 10)