The Hub Virtual Learning Series
The Hub for Learning is delivering a variety of Virtual Learning Sessions with experienced and engaging facilitators.
See following list of topics currently available.
- Painstorming in Uncertainty
- How to be resourceful and resilient in crisis
- Working Remotely, Tips and Tricks
- Business Model Innovation during COVID-19
- How to identify marketing opportunities
- Run Zoom Meetings with Confidence
- Unleashing Team Creativity
- Effective thinking tools for problem solving
- Design Thinking in a B2B Context
- DISC – Communication Styles
Coming soon to The Hub for Learning!
Lunch & Learn Series
Network and learn tools for Building Team Effectiveness at our Lunch & Learn series for 2020.
Explore a range of HR Topics with Human Resource Management professionals in presentations focusing on Culture, Behaviours, Teams, Conversations, Change and much more! Each in 2 hours – join us for a topic that interest you.
Small Business Expo
We are pleased to introduce our new Small Business Expo, enabling businesses in and around our local area to showcase their services
A great opportunity for you to engage with other professionals and hear on products and services that could benefit your business! If a Small Business yourself, this is the place to get inspired, ignite your entrepreneurial spirit and continue your ongoing path to SUCCESS!
Contact us if you would like to have a stall at The Hub!